(940) 382-5328 Ext. 18
Cell: (940) 314-3444
The best way to reach me is to email me at my Direct Email Address.
Parenting Plan Consultation and Design
Counseling – Denton
Mediation – Denton, Lewisville, Farmers Branch
Masters of Science in Social Work (MSSW)
University of Texas at Arlington
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
1. Divorce “Coaching” – Helping divorcing couples or divorced/divorcing individuals manage their divorce, create an effective parenting plan and/or learn to co-parent effectively.
2. Other Clinical Work related to Divorce including Divorce Decision and Divorce Recovery
3. Mediation of Parenting Plan and other Divorce Decisions
4. Custom Design of Parenting Plans (Custody, Visitation, etc…)
See Also… Divorce Sanity
5. Couples Counseling (Marital, Pre-Marital, Partners, Lovers and Soul Mates)
6. EAP Counseling – Brief interventions for life changes.
7. Collaborative Law – Serving as the communication coach/ Mental Health Professional on an interdisciplinary team.
Styles/Philosophies/Theories that Influence my Counseling Style
- Cognitive Behavioral
Most Frequently Recommended Reading for Clients:
- How to Want What You Have by Timothy Miller – for everyone
- Illusions by Richard Bach – for everyone
- A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving – for everyone
- Joint Custody with a Jerk by Julie A. Ross & Judy Corcoran – for divorced parents
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray – for couples communication
- Groundhog Day – for everyone
- It’s a Wonderful Life – for everyone
- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure – for… well, maybe that’s just me
- The Way – for everyone on THE journey