LPC * LCSW * LMFT
Ready to start a private practice with an established group?
About the Agency: CCD Counseling P.A. has provided community-based counseling services since 1990.
• Offices in Denton and Lewisville
• Pay sources includes contracts with state and local agencies (ie. Probation, FAYS, TWC), self-pay clients, as well as traditional insurance, managed care and EAP services.
• We have different licensed clinicians who have a vast array of specialties. We are a team-oriented practice that values collaboration and consultation. We think the best part of being in a group practice is the supportive atmosphere and established administrative structure that independent private practice does not offer.
• We have an overflow of referrals to help you build your initial caseload as you learn to grow your practice.
About You: You are a licensed clinician.
• You have solid clinical experience. You know both your strengths and your limitations and are ready to refer to teammates if a case exceeds your experience.
• You know your ethics and you practice with integrity. You do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, identity, age, or religion.
• You want to build a practice, meaning you have an entrepreneur spirit , enjoy networking and building referral sources.
• You want to try to build a caseload of 15 – 35 sessions per week and can offer some weekend or evening availability for our clients who work or go to school during the day.
• You like working in a team setting and strive to have your t’s crossed and your I’s dotted.
About the Pay: Varies widely with type of client, but a common service would be individual counseling to an EAP client. Those sessions will pay you $42. Full time would provide you with about 30 hours per week ($1260). On the other hand, if you fill your caseload with self pay clients, your hourly rate would rise to $66 per session or $1980 each week. For therapists who want less risk with a more stable income, we also offer various hourly and salaried compensation packets. We also incentivize our partners with performance bonuses and paid training. Talk to us about your ambitions and needs.
About the Match: What we are really looking for are therapists who want to be our partners for the long run. After a year of full time with us, therapists are eligible to become associates with increased levels of both participation and rewards. We’re hoping that you might be that person and we will get to work together for a long time.
Special Interests: We hope to find applicants who match some of the items on our current wish list:
• Play Therapist (any office)
• Substance Treatment
• Couples Counseling
• Eligible for Insurance and EAP panels (We can help you enroll)
Do we have your interest?
Send Resume and letter of interest to:
CCD Counseling is an equal opportunity (plus) employer.