Contract Therapist Position
LPC * LCSW * LMFT
Ready to start a private practice with an established group?
About the Agency: CCD Counseling P.A. has provided community-based counseling services since 1990.
- Offices in Denton, Lewisville, and Farmers Branch.
- Our business is diverse, and includes contracts with state and local agencies, self-pay clients, as well as traditional insurance, managed care and EAP services.
- A team oriented practice that values collaboration and consultation
About You: You are a licensed clinician.
- You have solid clinical experience. You know both your strengths and your limitations and are ready to refer to teammates if a case exceeds your experience.
- You not only know your ethics (because of those required CEU’s), but you practice with integrity. You do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, identity, age, or religion.
- You are an entrepreneur who loves networking and building referral sources. Not only do you have great ideas about practice specialties you would like to develop, but you have the motivation and enthusiasm to take the steps to build that practice.
- You’ll enjoy the benefit of having experienced support in targeting your networking and marketing efforts.
- You want to try to build a caseload of 15 – 35 sessions per week and can offer some weekend or evening availability for our contract clients.
- You’ll appreciate that we have an overflow of referrals to help you build your initial caseload, but you won’t be dependent upon them.
- You can handle the many details and endless documentation of a private practice. Your t’s are always crossed and you “eat deadlines for breakfast,” but you would appreciate the support and infrastructure of an established group. You’re a team player, and easy to get along with and love providing support to your colleagues. You respond quickly to emails from clients, teammates and administrative staff.
About the Match: We have plenty of work to get you started. You will have a full caseload in a couple of weeks, a little longer if we need to get you on insurance panels. What we are really looking for are therapists who want to be our partners for the long run. After a year of full time with us, therapists are eligible to become associates with increased levels of both participation and rewards. We’re hoping that you might be that person and we will get to work together for a long time.
Special Interests: In addition to the practice you are interested in building and the niche markets you want to serve, we have some needs (due to referrals that exceed staff) we hope to meet. We hope to find applicants who match some of the items on our current wish list:
- Spanish Speaking! (any office)
- Play Therapist (any office)
- Substance Treatment Counselor (Denton office)
- interested in working with CPS cases in Lewisville or Denton
- Eligible for Insurance and EAP panels (We can help you enroll)
Send Resume and letter of interest to:
CCD Counseling is an equal opportunity (plus) employer.