Ready to build your hours with an established group?
About the Agency: CCD Counseling P.A. has provided community-based counseling services since 1990.
- Offices in Denton, Lewisville, and Farmers Branch.
- Our business is diverse, and includes contracts with state and local agencies, self-pay clients, as well as traditional insurance, managed care and EAP services.
- A team oriented practice that values collaboration and consultation
About You: You are a licensed clinician under supervision
- You have one year experience counseling.
- You are looking for a place to acquire hours toward licensure. We have some supervisors on site and some contracts that include supervision paid for by CCD.
- You know both your strengths and your limitations. You’re ready to learn new skills. We are ready to support you as you learn.
- You know your ethics, and practice with integrity. You do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, identity, age, or religion.
- You recognize the importance of networking and building referral sources. CCD will partner with you to build those connections and create a strong referral base.
- You have some ideas about practice specialties you would like to develop, but also want to be in a group environment where you can explore additional interest areas.
- You’ll enjoy the benefit of having experienced support every day, whether you are staffing cases or networking in the community
- You are interested in a little practice of 15 sessions per week; or you are ready to dive in and build a busy practice of 30 or more.
- You can handle the details and documentation of a modern practice. Your t’s are always crossed. We have systems to support your documentation and billing so your efforts will be well spent.
- You’re a team player, and easy to get along with and love providing and receiving support. You respond quickly to emails from clients, teammates and administrative staff.
We are especially enthusiastic if:
- You have one year experience with youth and their families.
- You have training and experience in play therapy.
- You have training in family therapy, or are ready to learn those skills.
- You have at least 15 hours of availability on weekends or evenings
- You can provide services in Spanish
- and/or have experience with couples counseling
About the Match: We have some referrals to get you started. We get calls every day that we can’t serve. Several of our contracts permit services provided by associate level licenses, including Juvenile Probation, Adult Probation, Texas Workforce, etc… Of course, you can always see self-pay clients.
Send Resume and letter of interest to:
CCD Counseling is an equal opportunity (plus) employer.